Elmhurst Garden Club
Privileges of Membership
- Newsletter emailed or mailed to your home
- “Garden Glories”, the Garden Clubs of Illinois publication
- Spring plant sales from members’ gardens
- Benefit from the knowledge of experienced gardeners
- Programs, activities and tours of private gardens
- Instruction in floral design
- Educational and volunteer activities
- Fellowship with others who share your interest in gardening
Join us for the many activities that the Garden Club offers:
- Horticulture: Programs and/or field trips relating to horticulture planned each year, plus two member plant sales.
- Designs and Exhibits: Meets to create special club and community projects
- Garden Therapy: Meets every month to work with adults at a day care center to make floral arrangements or container plantings.
- Herb Garden: Annual spring planting day and summer upkeep preparing the award-winning garden in Wilder Park for the EGC Garden Walk and Faire.
- Conservation: New and continuing projects each year. Past projects include: award winning Butterfly Way station created in Butterfield Park; collection of coffee grounds for garden use; native plants in the home landscape; Katrina Fund providing assistance to Waveland-Bay St.Louis, Louisiana Garden Club; Arbor Day/Earth Day activities.
- York Community High School Gardens
- Ray Graham Garden
- $35 single/year (newsletter e-mailed)
- $45 single/year (newletter sent by U.S. mail)
- $40 couple/year (newsletter e-mailed)
- $50 couple/year (newsletter sent by U.S. mail)
Membership dues are subject to change
Click here to download Committee Descriptions.
Click here to download our Membership Application form.
© 2011 XLerators LLC Website designed and maintained by XLerators LLC, offering any community organization or small business a free starter web page with 1-year free hosting. Details at www.xlerators.com
Be sure to visit America's most comprehensive Garden Club Directory: www.Floramity.com -- gardening forums, and much more TBD